Project Management Professional Certification 2009 Series
The more important a project, the more it needs a standardized system to plan and organize it to be completed efficiently. The Project Management Instituteís PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is the industry-leading standard for verifying a project managerís ability to successfully shepherd projects from beginning to end. This study guide will prepare you to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close a project using project quality standards as laid out in the fourth edition of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). This series of courses will address all the objectives needed to pass the Project Management Professional Certification 2009.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.